Warehouse / Operative Level 2/3
This apprenticeship covers the movement and storage of goods, and is an essential part of logistics operations.
Your duties will depend on your employer, but you could:
- Operate specialist machinery to get things onto – and down from – high storage spaces
- Improve your spatial awareness, so that you can quickly and efficiently load objects of different shapes and sizes
- Learn about keeping some goods at low temperatures
- Manage stock
- Audit inventory
- Keep equipment in good working order
- Process returned goods
- Manage the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods
- Maintain the safety of hazardous goods and materials
You’ll also learn how to maintain health and safety, and work towards a certificate in logistics and transport.
Duration – 12-15 Months