About the Employer
We are internationally recognised for procurement outsourcing and management services that covers the entire spectrum of Oil & Gas Petrochemical and Steel Industries. We have served this industry for over 20 years now.
Duties will include:
- Ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office directors by carrying out common office duties. General computer skills including Microsoft outlook, word, excel etc.Sorting out the post
- Answering the phones
- Ordering office stationery supplies
- Greeting clients
- Files and archives accurate records
- Managing diaries
- Sending inquiries
- Posting invoices
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Has knowledge of quick books (optional)
- Basic auditing skills, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
- Maintaining a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator (RQF) standard
To be discussed
Birmingham, B11 2AL